VERSION 4 IS OUT
your feedback will help us grow
Check out the detailed documentation for more.
Hello Blender Users!
I present you the latest release of Blender addon – To-do Task version 4 (The final version).
To-do Task Manager - an addon for Blender 2.x for writing down and managing tasks to do daily.
This addon allows to add to-do list inside blender itself. It can be enable in 3D view header, N-panel and from the main header. These can be selected by the user using preferences. And you can access the floating panel anywhere inside blender.
Just use this addon hotkey combination a couple of times. I am sure you will find helpful in many situations when this addon can make you to work more comfortably.
Want to see what's new here
- Subtask can be add to each tasks
- View mode(user suggestion)
- Icon indicator (user suggestion)
- Toggle default position for addon.
- Latest Documentation included
- Added preference to set the width for popover panel in 3D header and for the floating panel.
- Added count of completed and total tasks.
- Some Bug fixes.
- Changes in naming convention
- Added floating To-do task menu
- Setup of own hotkeys for floating list menu
- Status for unsaved/modified blender file
- Added complete user guide with the addon pack
writing down your ideas to-do task list;
planning your work;
writing to-do lists;
easily managing teamwork;
not losing your ideas. Everything is packed into the project's .blend file
We would be very grateful to you, if you to tell your friends about this addon. It is will be like a motivation for us.
‟ SHARING IS CARING ”
Thank you for supporting us!
Documentation available in GITHUB